Page 115 of 182 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 5450

Thread: Little things that cheer you up.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post

...Because once you hit 40 you start to see that this awesome peak turns slowly into a slope, and looking in the distance you get a wee bit dizzy...
    The relentless existential horror regarding mortality began for me at 35.

Carry on with the cheer!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    BRB adding your mom.
    She sent me this text this morning: So Tony sent me a friend request lastnight...hahaha

Tony is gonna be my third step-father. But I told her at her last wedding that it was the last one I was going to attend.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    She sent me this text this morning: So Tony sent me a friend request lastnight...hahaha

Tony is gonna be my third step-father. But I told her at her last wedding that it was the last one I was going to attend.
    Ending with a bang, then!

Edit : Awwwwwwww I misread. Now I'm sad.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    Well its not that bad, it's just the realisation that we're not young anymore, and that we better make the most of it. It starts to be a bit scary, and the things we do we have to make them count.
    Basically, in your thirties you still live under the same assumptions than in your twenties :you're young, your world is vast and time is infinite. Once you hit forty, it dawns on you that things have narrowed a tad.

Things aren't bad : we just can't live under the assumption that they don't really count anymore.
    My wife had a botched surgery and is in near constant nerve pain and has considered killing herself over it because the doctors say there is no way to fix it. So I'm not worried about my existential 40s so much as I am my actual 40s and 50s and what that could look like. I've been married for 19 years, 20 come November.

But this is the "what makes you happy" thread so I'm going to leave it there and apologize to everyone I'm bumming out. Here's a funny picture to make up for it:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    That's the worst fucking thing I've seen in a while. Goddamn you.
    ach nay....that is impressive. and gross.
    is a spaghetti noodle through the nose and out the throat LESS gross? lol.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    Yes. Absolutely it is.
    jello?
    lol. ok, you win. a slimy, latex stanky condom gliding through the nasal passage is hella wrong. fifty thousand shades, at that.
    ;p

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I saw some photos recently where a similar setup was used for some fun torture. It was a rubber tube passed through the nose and out the mouth, and then it was tied together, and rope was attached to it.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    i wanna know if that condom snorting was meant to like be arousing or whatever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Coffee.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    I saw some photos recently where a similar setup was used for some fun torture. It was a rubber tube passed through the nose and out the mouth, and then it was tied together, and rope was attached to it.
    OK, now we're talking "terrifying shit"!
    All I can imagine is the other end of that rope being attached to a truck now.

What the fuck is wrong with me? O_o

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    ummm...is
    this to hang a weight on? or just to freak the person out, like mind fucking? or is it geared to physical discomfort? or?
    i literally cannot wrap my head around it. maybe the pictures make it more clear?
    (not soliciting for pics, sarahk, lol...just literally wondering if looking at the pics makes it clear what the point is?)
    Last edited by Lew; 01-12-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: how to articulate what i can't comprehend to comprehend it.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    i have 51 crystal pepsis at this point, which i have lovingly renamed Millennium Fizzies.
    I went to another fucking town to find more. Twenty was not enough.

Now i am full of the fizzies and there are bottles scatered everywhere.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i wanna know if that condom snorting was meant to like be arousing or whatever.
    probably.
    my sister suckered me with "cake farts" and i cannot unsee or unhear it. so, if *that* can inspire wood/damp then i would have to reckon condom snort and return is also wood/damp inspiring. lol. to each their own, right? and at least no condoms were harmed or coerced...

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    probably.
    my sister suckered me with "cake farts" and i cannot unsee or unhear it. so, if *that* can inspire wood/damp then i would have to reckon condom snort and return is also wood/damp inspiring. lol. to each their own, right? and at least no condoms were harmed or coerced...
    it makes me feel kind of tingly :P

Do i want to know what cake farts are? i'm gonna google it. it better not scar me :P

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    ummm...is
    this to hang a weight on? or just to freak the person out, like mind fucking? or is it geared to physical discomfort? or?
    i literally cannot wrap my head around it. maybe the pictures make it more clear?
    (not soliciting for pics, sarahk, lol...just literally wondering if looking at the pics makes it clear what the point is?)
    I went back and checked out the pics and comments. The rubber tube is actually a foley catheter tube. From the photos shared, it doesn't seem like there was any weight attached to it, but the rope that was attached to it was rigged to force the bottom into holding their head in an upright position while their arms were restrained at one point in time. Also there is likely a shame aspect involved, as there is snot, tears, and a shitload of drool that I imagine are all quite uncontrollable in that situation!

They didn't elaborate on the scene too much. And while I doubt that the tube caused *pain*, I imagine that there was pressure and discomfort happening.

I keep imaging holding their mouth shut and then plugging their free nostril for intervals.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 01-12-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'm now friends with @Sarah K mom.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hahahaha. Oh my god. I just saw where she is commenting on your shit already.

#DEAD

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    WE'RE SINGING TOGETHER SARAH.

texttokeepallcaps.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    ach nay....that is impressive. and gross.
    is a spaghetti noodle through the nose and out the throat LESS gross? lol.
    yes, yes it absolutely is less disgusting than that

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Y'all can meet at my graduation next year.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    it makes me feel kind of tingly :P

Do i want to know what cake farts are? i'm gonna google it. it better not scar me :P
    egads,elev,don'tdoit!
    it may not scar you, but it should ruin cake and assholes for you for the rest of your life. lol.
    i mean, all the power to the woman, right? if people want to make her rich because her sphincter is so (impressive? unusual? typical? functional?) watchable, whatcha gonna do?
    ok. it scarred me. not going to lie. i was so distraught i sewed my own asshole shut. no bueno.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Picking cremation over burial.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Picking cremation over burial.
    Well, you're a cheery one...

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    creations.
    the output and perspective of others via creation.
    the soul splatters inherent in creation.
    and most of all: visual artists cheer me up.
    thank you for sharing your gifts. as someone who is comically challenged in the visual arts your gift, your sharing and honing it...they give me a tiny taste of a different world.
    thank you so much for your generosity <3
    Last edited by Lew; 01-16-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: visual artists of the world unite and take over. thanks.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    There is a community mediation service scheduled tomorrow in my hometown during the inauguration to promote peace and love. Even if not a lot of people show up, it's happening, and that's a little thing that cheers me up.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i'm still in a lot of pain from my neck/shoulder injury, so i can't go to the march in chicago tomorrow. but the fact that my wife is planning to go without me (of her own volition) makes me so happy. it usually takes a lot for her to even want to go out, let alone without me (we do most things together), and i'm so proud of her for wanting to be part of such an important display of solidarity.

so while i'm very sad i can't join her, i'm so excited that she's still going.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I installed a browser extension to replace "trump" with "tiny hands". It makes news pages less depressing.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i'm still in a lot of pain from my neck/shoulder injury, so i can't go to the march in chicago tomorrow. but the fact that my wife is planning to go without me (of her own volition) makes me so happy. it usually takes a lot for her to even want to go out, let alone without me (we do most things together), and i'm so proud of her for wanting to be part of such an important display of solidarity.

so while i'm very sad i can't join her, i'm so excited that she's still going.
    seems i've healed up considerably since yesterday morning. i'm doing much better and, hopefully, well enough to survive the day on my feet, so i will be going to the march in chicago today.

i may not LOOK like a woman, but i AM a woman, and i think it's really important that i take part in this momentous event.