Extremely stoked for the 12 mini as I'm still using my old SE which is keeping up fine despite the battery and the headphone jack.. still no big scratches on the display, lucky me and it runs fine with iOS 14.

I got the iPhone 11 Pro earlier this year as I wanted to dive into photographing a bit more and thought I could finally do an upgrade after so many years, but I'm extremely unhappy with it. I really thought it through, read alot and watched many videos, but the size and the round edges do absolutely nothing for me, hence why I still always switch to the SE. It's a great smartphone, fast as hell, the display is a glory to behold, but it's just not functional for me and my rather small hands. Not being able to handle it with just one hand while having a smoke or drinking a beer at a party is an absolute deal breaker for me.

And I'm curious what MagSafe will bring in the future. I have a feeling this feature will get bigger over time.

So once it's out I'll head to the Apple store and take a good look at the 12 mini. Too bad only the pro has that nice pacific blue colour variation. The mini and normal 12 look a little cheaper with this bright "plasticy" blue tone. Oh well...