Page 59 of 216 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 6459

Thread: Random NIN Questions

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Pardon me if this has already been answered, but did we ever find out what Trent was doing in China/Japan(?) in 2008? I recall he was posting pictures on the home page during his trip....but I don't recall if we ever found out "why"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Well, the only reason why TR was in China/Japan/Hong Kong in 2008 is that he was there for buying the MEGA ROBOT for $750,000 to panish Manson, Twiggy, Courtney Love & her partner, Alan Moulder, Atticus and... Roger Waters. But this is a very arguable thing - especially in case of confronting with the mech controled by Roger Waters.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Did anyone save the four song live EP that was on Spotify during the festival run last year? I could've sworn I ripped it, but I can't find the files anywhere. Would really love to put those back in the library!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Did anyone save the four song live EP that was on Spotify during the festival run last year? I could've sworn I ripped it, but I can't find the files anywhere. Would really love to put those back in the library!
    According to that thread, @slave2thewage did. Try him.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    What is the non-NIN song that plays at the end of the Tension concert vid?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Are there any Hesitation Marks iPhone 5s HD wallpapers out there? Did Rob make any available?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    Are there any Hesitation Marks iPhone 5s HD wallpapers out there? Did Rob make any available?
    He said there was a wallpaper pack coming out back when the record was released, but it's never come out. A few people made their own but nothing official.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Here you go:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Is there any way us non-US folk can find out what Rob has on his Beats playlist?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Well, I have a question:

1. How many times Pino plays on the bass "this-bass-repeating-thing" during the "Copy of A" on the "Tension 2013" video?

In December I was pretty sure that he was pulling 17 times the stings of his guitar (in other words: he plays 17 semiquavers from 32 semiquavers/8 quarter notes). But now I'm wondering if there is 9 quavers... So does anyone try to picked it up? ;-)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    What song is this image from? I think I would have remembered a giant fucking bird head.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    What song is this image from? I think I would have remembered a giant fucking bird head.

oh, good. i'm not the only one that didn't recognize it. it's from Hurt. just looks kinda weird as a still.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    oh, good. i'm not the only one that didn't recognize it. it's from Hurt. just looks kinda weird as a still.
    Thanks. I should've guessed. I didn't realize the overhead lights were used on Hurt though.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    For a moment there I thought there were two Robin Finks on the photo.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Has anyone checked if the track list for the Definitive NIN playlists are different on Beats?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Has anyone checked if the track list for the Definitive NIN playlists are different on Beats?
    They've been updated. It's not really the same as the previous lists.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So, what are the new tracklists?

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Yes, someone please post them and I'll update the NINwiki accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Why do those track lists keep getting tweaked, beyond the obvious additions of new studio tracks? Rights issues? Trent got bored and is taking advantage of the collection being Internet-only?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Why do those track lists keep getting tweaked, beyond the obvious additions of new studio tracks? Rights issues? Trent got bored and is taking advantage of the collection being Internet-only?
    I think Trent is making each album "flow", rather than just making them chronological

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Why does it have to be a static list forever and ever until the end of all creation, amen?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    Yes, someone please post them and I'll update the NINwiki accordingly. Thanks in advance.
    I sent you a private Message with the track listings. It was way too long to post in the thread.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Just how underrated is Still?

I know I could obviously count on the majority of members on ETS and NIN.com to be aware of Still, but when you've spoken to NIN fans in real life, were a lot of them oblivious to it? I think I might make it a habit to ask about Still if/whenever I encounter another NIN fan in real life. So far, every NIN fan I've met in person for the first time WITHOUT me seeing/meeting them on ETS and NIN.com had no idea about Still until I told them about it.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-25-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I think most people who were fans in 2002 would be aware of it, but it's probably pretty obscure to your average fan who came along after that or wasn't paying attention in 2002. It's a shame because it's such a treasure in the NIN catalog.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Most people I know who like NIN aren't aware of it. Or, they just aren't interested in listening to it when I have told them about it.

Also surprised to see the Beats edition of the Deep Cuts wasn't updated. I would have put VMOE, or While I'm Still Here/Black Noise
    Last edited by icecream; 01-25-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    According to ninwiki it does have VMOE in it. Does anyone have the original mp3 download of Discipline?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    According to ninwiki it does have VMOE in it. Does anyone have the original mp3 download of Discipline?
    I was about to link you to portrait of decay ... but it's down. Holy fucksticks have we lost the archive?

Anyway, found the original link, hope it still works http://dl.nin.com/discipline/kroq

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I was about to link you to portrait of decay ... but it's down. Holy fucksticks have we lost the archive?
    The site was there on January 5th, I've sent him a message asking what's going on.