Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Leviathant+ 11:24 AM Viewing Thread The Fucking Thread

lol

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    one time, my ex sat on my face (we were in the dark) and didn't know she was starting her period. by the time we were done and turned on the light, my face was covered in blood, and there were two bloody hand prints right on her ass. i thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

i like blood and i think it can be kinda sexy, but if my partner isn't comfortable with it, just as with any sexual act, i won't push it.
    That's a pretty hot story. I had a memorable period-sexy-time with my ex, we even took pics: she brought it up one time (towards the end) as an example of the freaky stuff we stopped doing I do regret not experimenting more with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    My submissive nature screams at me "But what is HE getting out of this?!" And I respond to myself "nothing".
    An issue I have with my partner is as follows: I get off most during sex when the other person is getting off and not bothering at all with my pleasure. I guess this is a masochistic thing. So, this means that if someone is making sure we both get off, I get off less. What I would like is for sex to sometimes be more one-sided: this time is all about me, or you, but not both of us.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Masochist = gets pleasure from pain. I am that, too.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I love pain in the right circumstances. My pain/pleasure centers get wonderfully confused when I'm sufficiently warmed up... but pain is also kind of an end in and of itself in those situations. Like, when I've had trouble getting off I've just had my boyfriend do various things like dig his fingers into my breasts and bite me and shit like that and it's a satisfying conclusion in its own way.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    hmmm, interesting.
    i've never tried any blood play with period sex, oral or otherwise. some friends and i used to take turns drinking one another's blood blood in high school, which, as it turns out, isn't the smartest thing in the world to do. A girl got cut too deep on two separate occasions and wound up needing stitches...two separate girls, actually.
    Oddly enough, i think Type O Negative's bloody kisses is what prompted this behavior.

I'm quite sure Saint Peter did quite a bit of fucking in his day, and even some period snatch licking...that's what Wolf Moon is about if i'm not mistaken. Now i remember an interview in which he stated that it could turn you into a werewolf, and when asked how he knew, he said "experience!"

Ahhhh, Peter Steele. I met him at a show...he was so fucking humble and friendly, except for the part where he wanted to take my 15 year old girlfriend and her two friends backstage...but i can forgive him that...he didn't know how old they were. It broke my fucking heart when he died.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    PERIOD SEX IS AWESOME.
    I dunno, I don't mind when it's light, but I really don't care for it when it's a heavy one. I get too wet as it is, so the period in addition to my own lube makes it fucking Niagara Falls and it gets everywhere and I get cold. And it feels unevenly lubricated inside with just an overall unpleasant feeling. But my mind doesn't care and wants to fuck whenever, so I just go for it anyhow. Stupid scumbag brain...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well that's all good and dandy for a day or two. But I'd be real crabby if I had a partner and I knew there was zero chance of having sex 25% of the time.

Big fuckin' NOPE to that!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The fuck? How did our posts get switched around?

And this chick will not get married. Kthxbye

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Marriage is only a death sentence for your sex life if you let it be.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    For me, that's an exception. It's messy and freaky to me. Kind of like eating an ass out, which I haven't done and don't think I want to do.

Aside from punching her in the face, I'm open-minded enough to try anything at least once. But if I can't get any enjoyment out of it, how can I ever hope to provide her enjoyment.

I've never had a problem getting oral during period week
    Eh. *shrugs* You're entitled to like what you like. I think period sex is incredibly normal, so I think most guys are used to it, even if they don't like it as much as the alternative.

At this point, I wouldn't date someone who wasn't cool with it. Like... it's just my body doing normal stuff. I don't want you to be turned off by that.

On the oral comment? I don't enjoy one sided sexual dynamics.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Man, am I glad I don't have my period every month anymore.

Also I hate giving cunnilingus as much as I hate receiving it. ME LIKE BIG FAT COCK AND BREASTS. Three girls giving a blowjob to one Man is the bestest. I miss that.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Yeah, these are my last couple of months getting a period monthly as I just started a pill where I'll be skipping the iron pills except for 4 times a year.

Period sex and the visible "you're not pregnant!" sign of it all are the only things I'll be missing.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If I could take hormonal birth control, I would never have a period again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I was on bc pills, it did not work for me to skip periods. I always got them in some form or another.
    I'm listening to Slo Burn right now... funny coincidence with the "blood blood blood" chant..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, sorry. On the topic. I haven't had sex (worth mentioning) in a while, but I did on saturday. It was weird because I blacked out during it. I was not beeing choked or anything like that, but I'd been feeling dizzy earlier that day. Ever since, the light headedness has not stopped, which is starting to make me worry... shouldn't be life-threatening, though, I visited a doctor yesterday and again today, and apparently there's nothing seriously wrong with my brains..

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Lies, lies, lies.

(sorry, it had to be done)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davanita View Post
    Oh, sorry. On the topic. I haven't had sex (worth mentioning) in a while, but I did on saturday. It was weird because I blacked out during it. I was not beeing choked or anything like that, but I'd been feeling dizzy earlier that day. Ever since, the light headedness has not stopped, which is starting to make me worry... shouldn't be life-threatening, though, I visited a doctor yesterday and again today, and apparently there's nothing seriously wrong with my brains..
    it can be a breathing issue.

in high school, when my girlfriend would go down on me, i would breathe really strangely, and it would cause my vision to black out a bit, my fingers to curl and go numb, and my lips to go numb. it was REALLY horrible and uncomfortable, and it was a great way to ruin an otherwise enjoyable experience, and it would happen a lot. :/ i had to train myself to NOT focus on my breathing while receiving oral sex so it would stop happening.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Never thought I'd say this, but I found some great sex tips on Reddit!

My personal favourites are:

- Never stick anything in the butt you can't pull out easily.
    - Don't try to inflate her vagina like a balloon by blowing into it.

Full list (with more practical tips) here - http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...of_the/ch0fis8

Seriously guys, always use condoms with sex toys... Especially if they're expensive ones. And no silicone lube!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Yeah, if you blow into someone's vagina there's a chance of giving them an air embolism and them dying... so.

And silicone lube is fine if you're going bareback! Also fine with glass and metal toys. It just can cause issues with silicone/latex/stuff like that.

I use a hybrid lube, typically: Liquid Silk.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-24-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, I just meant no silicone lube with toys! Bareback is just fine

When it comes to lube, I just can't go past pjur. It's the best.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I love liquid silk. Reminds me I need to order some more..

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    A vibrator isn't a dick replacement. Don't be intimidated if her dildo is larger than you.
    Fuckin' AMEN to this. Ugh. I've had two like super serious, long term relationships. They were both so intimidated by ANY sex toys. It was aggravating and saaaaad. My last boyfriend would actually literally keep all of the toys locked up so I could not access them when he wasn't around. Hah. It's funny now. It was not funny back then.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    That shit is so fucking stupid. I've encountered it before but it's so dumb.

I've used my vibrator (it's like a hitachi) on my boyfriend a few times and IT WAS AWESOME.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Dildos on boyfriends = XXXX

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Dildos for boyfriends =

btw, we should just have a thread for the celebration of the Hitachi.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    http://jezebel.com/what-is-a-sophist...oro-1565727030 Anybody?

I'm totally super pro-handjob. Lube is a must, but they're awesome, fuck the haters. I'm really good with my hands. And the commenters saying it's "not intimate"? It's one of the only ways I can make a guy come while spooning him (short of fucking him in the ass) SO yeaaah you're saying stupid things. Hell, one of the reasons I like doing it is that it's so intimate.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-24-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    ALSO, if you can't give a handjob for shit, I wonder what your blowjobs are like... all of those so called blowjob champions in the comments.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    How could it possibly NOT be intimate?! "Hey, I'm cranking on your penis. That's like a handshake, right? Totally formal."

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Because when someone is fucking my face, I'm totally swooning over our intimacy.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Sometimes I am!