Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Fixer808 killed GY!BE.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    I am convinced that the 22 year old I'm seeing was placed on this earth for the purpose of going down on me and fingering me... He is INCREDIBLE at it.

That said, I feel like I annoy him too much for sex.
    As someone in that age range, I would never annoyed if someone asks for sex multiple times a day. A few people I know would, but most guys I know are always down.

It annoys me how happy Fixer is
    Jk, happy everything is going well
    Last edited by icecream; 06-02-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Ah yeah... I asked him to hang out tonight and he said he had too much university work then we kinda got into a weird fight so I broke it off. Literally like 10 minutes later, this guy I've been wanting to bang for about two years messaged me and asked me to stay at his tomorrow. And from what I have heard, he is packing some serious heat. When one door closes, another dick opens. *happy sigh*

Kinda bummed that I won't be banging the 22 year old anymore, cause we had the worlds most amazing sex... But there was just too much weirdness getting in the way. He treated me like a girlfriend when the timing was good for him, but was so standoffish at other points. Urgh.

In other 'fucking' related news, I have decided that Robin Finck has the sexiest voice ever and I want him to scream into my vagina. I think there would be some kind of way to make that enjoyable and not just hilarious.

edit - rereading that, it makes it sound like I broke it off because he couldn't hang tonight - that definitely wasn't it. It was just the tone of the things he was saying later. Really don't have time for people who are completely hopeless at communicating. Been fucked around too many times to have the patience for that anymore.
    Last edited by ophelia_; 06-02-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Ew. I feel the total opposite about Robin's voice. It makes my vagina dry. Haha.

Sorry about losing your buddy. I read your post elsewhere, and I basically feel the same. For a couple of years now, I've been cool with just seeing someone casually. And I still get to that point where every couple of months I just need to do it for stress related purposes. But I feel like I'm at some sort of sex-crossroads. I'm not going to get what I need for casual relationships anymore, and I know that.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    THE FUCKING THREAD IS FOR TALKING ABOUT FUCKING, PEOPLE. Make an "Intervention Thread" if you want.
    Sorry about that. I actually thought about that, or just taking it to The Mental Health Thread.

That said, I'm still thinking about last night, and how I'm not going to be able to listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor the same way anymore
    That really must've been a blast, and clearly one of the best moments one can have in life, ever. Good on you, man.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    THE FUCKING THREAD IS FOR TALKING ABOUT FUCKING, PEOPLE. Make an "Intervention Thread" if you want.

That said, I'm still thinking about last night, and how I'm not going to be able to listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor the same way anymore
    Sorry about that.
    I didn't mean to get of topic.
    So....fucking...this isn't traditional fucking but..
    those little vibrators i got? the ones made by trojan?
    I've been using them and i highly recommend them.
    You take the one with the finger ring and put it right on a lady's g-spot, then do your best clit sucking,
    and it's easy to make her squirt!
    i love giving people squirting orgasms...it makes you go from zero to hero!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I'm not going to get what I need for casual relationships anymore, and I know that.
    Yerp. It's such a shit situation because my sex drive is insanely high, so I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Need to bang someone when I'm single, otherwise I will go insane, but the sex that I want to have, I can only really have with someone I'm emotionally involved in... And uh, there is no one worth dating in Sydney. Maybe I'll move to Finland. Finnish guys are hot, they'll do.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    It annoys me how happy Fixer is
    Jk, happy everything is going well
    Oh it's okay, I'm WELL aware of how annoying I'm getting! All the guys at my work are sick of me.
    Also, possibly seeing her on Thursday! YAY! She lives two hours away by bus, it sucks, but I'm fixing my van mid-month, which will make things a lot easier on both of us.
    Oh, and van sex is hot as balls.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    AY GIRL YOU WANNA CUDDLE?!

I'm feeling sad about all of this lately. Bleh. I hate feelings.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Feeling are most definitely the worst.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Yerp. It's such a shit situation because my sex drive is insanely high, so I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Need to bang someone when I'm single, otherwise I will go insane, but the sex that I want to have
    You and me both. When I told my FWB that I wanted to hook up, he sent me this pic. Fuck my horny life.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    YOU need a new FWB...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    FMHL. New favourite acronym.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Feelings are most definitely the worst.
    my best friend (who is poly-amorous and really makes it work) has a shirt that says "feelings are boring, kissing is awesome"

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Well, you can't argue with that!

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I normally come to this thread to laugh at the drunken posts from @Ryan . Today I discovered an image that seems to single-handedly make more men wish they had female parts to experience this. So, females, is this gif actually as awesome as it seems to be?

(nsfw) http://25.media.tumblr.com/6eb074e1b...axo2o1_500.gif

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I'd imagine so.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Dot-Yung View Post
    Doggy style doesn't get old.
    Please elaborate..

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    I normally come to this thread to laugh at the drunken posts from @Ryan . Today I discovered an image that seems to single-handedly make more men wish they had female parts to experience this. So, females, is this gif actually as awesome as it seems to be?

Meh. I think it would be kinda like something going around your balls repeatedly instead of on them only with a little shaft action here and there. That's my guess.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I don't think I would find that overly arousing to be honest. Pretty visual though!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Please elaborate..
    It's just like "BAM, look at this tush I love this tush"

And then "BAM, I am grabbing this delicious tush, look how I can't fit all of it's deliciousness into my hands"

And "BAM, yes I am smacking this tush, I'm pretty sure it was made for smacking"

And "Wow, this tush is above your head now, how cool is that"

Ya know.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    FMHL. New favourite acronym.
    My favorite is FMFHL: fuck my fat horny life.
    I normally come to this thread to laugh at the drunken posts from @Ryan. Today I discovered an image that seems to single-handedly make more men wish they had female parts to experience this. So, females, is this gif actually as awesome as it seems to be?

I don't know if this would be strong enough for me.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That picture looks interesting... But I don't think it would actually feel like much with that placement.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

It's a nice way to get things started.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    All my hopes and dreams have been crushed by this thread!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That's what we're here for.

Also, I was totally staring at that gif on my GIANT monitor when someone walked up behind me at work. Perhaps that will make you feel better.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I mean, I hope that you're right. And fucking lol @ "doing" sex. Haha.

Hopefully this isn't the same chick that you were domestic violencing with?
    i have been meaning to bring this up...do we have a similar sense of humor? because for me, yes, doing sex is funny as hell.
    And it falls into the same category as domestic violencing, which is ALSO funny as hell.

So...fucking.
    I think i'm getting old, because i was trying to watch a movie earlier, and my girl's hand kept finding its way to my set-up, and i kept thinking "SIGH! PLEASE NOT NOW!"

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i have been meaning to bring this up...do we have a similar sense of humor? because for me, yes, doing sex is funny as hell.
    And it falls into the same category as domestic violencing, which is ALSO funny as hell.

So...fucking.
    I think i'm getting old, because i was trying to watch a movie earlier, and my girl's hand kept finding its way to my set-up, and i kept thinking "SIGH! PLEASE NOT NOW!"
    she was laughing because no one says "doing" sex. you don't "do" sex, you have sex.

also, that doesn't mean you're getting old. not everyone has to be in the mood all the time. sometimes you just want to watch a movie.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    she was laughing because no one says "doing" sex. you don't "do" sex, you have sex.

also, that doesn't mean you're getting old. not everyone has to be in the mood all the time. sometimes you just want to watch a movie.
    yeah, i know...i say things like "doing sex" on purpose...and it's along the same lines as saying "domestic violencing."

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    That.

Also, I think y'all are about my age. You're reaching that point where her sex drive is typically going to be increasing, and yours decreasing.