Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Does anyone else get hangovers after sex, or is that just me? I woke up today wanting to wear sunglasses, listen to 60s lounge music and smoke a cigarette a la Patsy Stone.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Does anyone else get hangovers after sex, or is that just me? I woke up today wanting to wear sunglasses, listen to 60s lounge music and smoke a cigarette a la Patsy Stone.
    Yes, it's called dehydration. Keep water close by.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I have a question about libidos! This requires a little backstory though, so I apologize!

So it's been a couple months that I've been pretty stressed out and worried about life things like jobs, moving, money, being off birth control so experiencing my own natural, full force pms....and well, I also have been in a pretty undefined intimate relationship with a friend which has been so new for me for several reasons, one of them being this is the third person I've had that mysterious "love" feeling for and well, but it feels like such a completely new dynamic [first the fact that he isn't LONG DISTANCE- I can just come over today?! what?! THAT'S POSSIBLE?!] and second of all he's a bit older than me which (I'm 22) sometimes makes me hyper self critical of how "young" I may appear to him (psychologically speaking), making me lose confidence in just being myself around this amazing person, who I've had really honest discussions about this fact already.

Long story short! I've hardly had any real sexual libido and it makes me worry but then again, I HEAR TALK that this "stress" and pms? can really be a bummer for sex drives? Anyone have feedback on this kind of experience? I've always felt like a fucking "18 year old boy" when it comes to my sex drive because I'd masturbate all the damn time, so feeling like a "22 year old woman" (as if that means something! "Everyone is different", I know, I know!) for me is new and a bit stressing in and of itself, because my male counterpart has such a libido, it gets intimidating almost haha.
    Last edited by halloween; 08-12-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: unflipping teh letters

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Well I think the stress and PMS thing is true, but not in the sense that it stops you getting turned on, more that it stops your mind landing on sex because it's elsewhere. I'm guessing if someone initiated sex with you, the cogs would still start to turn. It probably is a symptom of what's going on in your life for one reason or another; I know that there have been times where even if I've mentally scheduled in time to be sexy with myself that I'll in practice do other things and collapse into bed, thinking "I can't be bothered".

I can't really empathise with the older man thing, though. I'm in the same situation but I love being the idiot for a change!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I still get turned on, but it doesn't seem to happen nearly as often/easily as I'd imagine it "should" (compared to my past experience), so then I get confused and then frustrated- which just increases the mental block. I think I'm just over-thinking things as they happen, sigh.
    Last edited by halloween; 08-12-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    stress = fight or flight response = body doesn't want to be caught off guard by environmental hazards, so you'll find it harder to relax, sleep, become aroused etc.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So I got home from a trip a couple days ago, and last night was the first time I was able to see my girlfriend. She dressed up really nice, and when a homeless guy saw her filling up her tank at the gas station he said, "You're way too pretty, you be careful out there tonight." Obviously, he thought she was a whore. My girlfriend was offended at first, but then said, "Wait, I look like a whore? AWESOME."

She told me this when she got to my place, after I fucked her brains out.

She also told me the same homeless guy caught some idiot smoking at the gas pump, and ran up to him and made him put out the cigarette before he blew the whole place up. I liked the idea of God as a drunken homeless man, driven to the brink of insanity by the senseless violent tragedy that is our "culture." So we made up a name for him, Wino Jesus. /awesome post coitus pillow (well, floor, really) talk

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    Fuckin' angles, how do they work?
    Use pillows.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Accidental double post.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 08-29-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    This thread could use some romance. (nfsw)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hah! Genius.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Not sure where this belongs so I'll post it here. I've just shaved my junk in preparation for my vasectomy tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty excited to get this done and over with. Last call for baby johnbrons, ladies!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Mother Earth and monogamous bareback partners thank you!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Mother Earth and monogamous bareback partners thank you!
    Fuck that, the world needs more johnbrons! one is not enough! Children are awful though.. hopefully cloning machines come about before he's past his prime.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Since procreating is our main function, I often wonder if people who decide to not procreate have reached the evolutionary edge. I.E. they've clocked the game of life.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmya View Post
    Since procreating is our main function, I often wonder if people who decide to not procreate have reached the evolutionary edge. I.E. they've clocked the game of life.
    Oh I've clocked my game of life alright.

But it clocks me right back, so...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    'I'll probably get sterilised at some point down the line.' 'Oh... Really?' Cue That Awkward Moment. Not that I don't want kids; I just really, really don't want to bear any of my own.

Seriously, though—congrats on deciding to take that big step, johnbron!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    More tits. And ass. These are a few of my favorite things.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sounds like someone's meds are kicking in.

I have two partners yet I haven't had sex in two weeks. What the fuck is going onnnnn!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post
    Unexpected third base tonight. Considering my penis is out of commission and she knew it, this is quite nice.

Wait I'm confused. Isn't third base a blowjob? What's third then?

I always thought first was a kiss, second was feeling up/touching/boobs/humping, third was oral, home was sex.

If home as sex is the constant, and third isn't oral, where is oral on the base paths? Like the point of no return line after you round it? Blow jobs should have their own base as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Why does he have to be the receiver for oral sex to be unexpected and welcome?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That baseball analogy thing needs more buttsecks as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Touché, jessaminery. My misogyny continues.

And yes, agreed. Home plate is also anal, Marodi. It's all about how you cross it though. Walk in standing up? A nice vaginal penetration. A slide in the dirt, well, speaks for itself.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    There needs to be a football analogy; that baseball one is too quick.

First Down.
    Second Down.
    Third Down, nope, wait,

First Down

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I figured fingering was in the third base category. Yes/no?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    (that's what I thought, too)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    The whole baseball analogy needs to be thrown out the fucking window because it is so heteronormative.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I would say fingering/hand job is like the rounding of second? The midway point between second and third? Doesn't get its own base, in my eyes anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    The whole baseball analogy needs to be thrown out the fucking window because it is so heteronormative.

I don't really see how. Kissing is gender/orientation neutral. As is heavy petting/taking shirts off. As is oral. As is sex, however you define it. Maybe you just don't like baseball, ever thought of that?
    Last edited by AgentofChaos; 09-01-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Home base is considered p-in-v sex, which is stupid.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    The baseball analogy is pubescent (no offense, John Bron). We need to come right out and say "she gave me head."