Page 61 of 98 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Because the female orgasm has as much to do with the brain as it does with the clitoris. Hence why many women can orgasm in their sleep without any stimulation at all.
    How do I sign up for that?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I wake up to orgasms maybe once or twice a month.

I've done the back to back stuff, and the only thing that ends up happening is that it takes longer and longer, I feel less and less... And then it just kinda starts hurting.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    What kind of mental witchcraft do I need to engage in for this to happen? I want in.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I dunno, man. It just happens to me. Started when I was really young(before I even knew what the fuck an orgasm was).

Although when it happens and I wake up, all of my stomach muscles are engaged, and my thighs are pressed together like, REALLY hard... But I also orgasm pretty easy(too easy?) once I'm comfortable with a partner.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Had a quickie last night before bed, because I was super tired... But he woke me up in the middle of the night grabbing my ass (no matter what position we sleep in, he always sleeps with a hand on my butt, it is really cute) and whispered in my ear "look how hard you make me", so then I started feeling him up and he refused to fuck me. I actually think he was asleep and just sleep-teasing, because he didn't remember it this morning. WORST!

Sexually frustrated panda.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I wake up to orgasms maybe once or twice a month.

I've done the back to back stuff, and the only thing that ends up happening is that it takes longer and longer, I feel less and less... And then it just kinda starts hurting.
    Relaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxx

Edit: actually, if it's hurting you need to evaluate why.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-21-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Had a quickie last night before bed, because I was super tired... But he woke me up in the middle of the night grabbing my ass (no matter what position we sleep in, he always sleeps with a hand on my butt, it is really cute) and whispered in my ear "look how hard you make me", so then I started feeling him up and he refused to fuck me. I actually think he was asleep and just sleep-teasing, because he didn't remember it this morning. WORST!

Sexually frustrated panda.
    Wait, this managed to happen but not "the talk?" Or was this different days?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Wait, this managed to happen but not "the talk?" Or was this different days?
    Yeah - I thought I was seeing him tonight as well, so I just had a chill night with him last night just to suss out everything was still okay, and then he told me this morning that he couldn't make it out tonight

If I knew that yesterday, I definitely would have had "the talk" then.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Re: Hitachis

I have similar worries. Not about losing sensitivity by any means, but about getting too used to getting off that way and having a harder time with partners. It's just so much easier than jerking off normally and so much better and sigh. :/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Because the female orgasm has as much to do with the brain as it does with the clitoris. Hence why many women can orgasm in their sleep without any stimulation at all.
    This happens to me pretty often. Once I woke up to one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had. I want that to happen again, but the majority of my sleep climaxes are relatively weak in comparison to my non-dream ones.

What kind of mental witchcraft do I need to engage in for this to happen? I want in.
    It helps quite a bit if you're already a vivid dreamer. At least it seems to help in my experience. And I do climax extremely easily on my own and with a partner, so that probably helps things too.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sometimes I have sex dreams and I'm so turned on I could almost explode, but then I have to wake up and finish myself off, which kills it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    This happens to me pretty often. Once I woke up to one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had. I want that to happen again, but the majority of my sleep climaxes are relatively weak in comparison to my non-dream ones.
    I'm kinda embarrassed to say this but one time I was in the NOLA area with my best childhood friend, we were just out of high school, we drove down there to stay with friends of hers on the west bank and she was checking out colleges, and we were staying in one of their kids' rooms, in two different twin beds, and I was woken up by one that was, like, WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK, and I looked around, like, did I wake anybody up with that shit?? My friend was still sound asleep, the entire house was quiet as a mouse. Thank god. I have no idea what happened. It was totally intense. It's happened since, but not like THAT holy shit. In the most inappropriate place, at the most inappropriate time. I never told my friend. NOTHING precipitated it, I don't even recall any dream attached to it, it was just BOOM.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-24-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    So I've been talking to a girl the last week or so, and things seem promising so far. We have yet to meet face to face, but I'm hoping to do that early next week. She seems pretty interested. But here's the kicker... She's a virgin. When I found that out, my mind immediately started going into overdrive of all the things we could do and things I could introduce her to (I'm not only interested in her as a dick receptacle, I assure you. She seems amazing and we have a lot in common).
    I swear I turned into Hedley Lamarr thinking:

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention; a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

I can't wait to meet this girl.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    So I've been talking to a girl the last week or so, and things seem promising so far. We have yet to meet face to face, but I'm hoping to do that early next week. She seems pretty interested. But here's the kicker... She's a virgin. When I found that out, my mind immediately started going into overdrive of all the things we could do and things I could introduce her to (I'm not only interested in her as a dick receptacle, I assure you. She seems amazing and we have a lot in common).
    I swear I turned into Hedley Lamarr thinking:

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention; a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

I can't wait to meet this girl.
    Don't pop her cherry just yet. When you do, don't go full on Tantric with her. Good luck!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Don't pop her cherry just yet. When you do, don't go full on Tantric with her. Good luck!
    Don't worry, I'm not the kind of guy who fucks on the first date (I don't even kiss on the first date anymore). But if and when I do eventually end up in bed with her, I'm going to make sure I do everything possible to make it special for her. About half of my partners have been virgins, so I know how to handle it.
    I don't profess to be some ultimate sex god by any means; I just like to think I know how to please a lady, and I work very hard to make sure that she thoroughly enjoys herself as much as possible One of my personal rules is that she must have at least one or two orgasms before I do.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Oh reaaalllllllllyyyyy?? With virgins?

You have seen When Harry Met Sally, right?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    On the internet, every straight man has the ability to make a woman cum 47 times before their dick even gets hard. It's science.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    My wife told me a couple of nights ago: "Baby, i just LOVE making love to Rush."
    It made my nerdy teenage dreams come true.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    "Making love" is such a weird fucking phrase to me. It really creeps me out for some reason. I dunno why, but it has always just seemed really strange to me.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    "Making love" is such a weird fucking phrase to me. It really creeps me out for some reason. I dunno why, but it has always just seemed really strange to me.
    Two things popped into my head.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    and this

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    lol. fucking to rush.
    whatever.
    that wasn't the point

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    My wife told me a couple of nights ago: "Baby, i just LOVE making love to Rush."
    It made my nerdy teenage dreams come true.
    While it's great that you both enjoy Rush, and also enjoy making whoopee with one another… to me, the thought of trying to fuck while Geddy Lee is screeching about searching for the lost Xanadu is bewildering and boner-softening.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    lol. fucking to rush.
    whatever.
    that wasn't the point
    Tangents, that's how they work.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Car sex leads to bruises on the head. Just saying, y'all.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Car sex leads to bruises on the head. Just saying, y'all.
    Unless you are short or have a large vehicle.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Unless you are short or have a large vehicle.
    I'm 5'1" and drive a Honda CRV. So yeah... To make things worse, I decided to put my hair in a pony tail today and it is tugging on the tender spots! Real smart there, Marlina.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    While it's great that you both enjoy Rush, and also enjoy making whoopee with one another… to me, the thought of trying to fuck while Geddy Lee is screeching about searching for the lost Xanadu is bewildering and boner-softening.
    I'm slow, I thought "Rush" like some movie, like with the TV on. It only just occurred to me they meant RUSH, like they're having sex to this

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I can't imagine anyone having sex to Rush. It just reminds me of all the weird kids I would start bands with before I realized they just wanted to cover every Rush song.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    On the internet, every straight man has the ability to make a woman cum 47 times before their dick even gets hard. It's science.
    I can do 48.