Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I had one of these "It's hard for me to cum from blowjobs" guys on Sunday.

To make a long story short, I was in trouble, and hadn't been allowed to orgasm for over two weeks. But as soon as I was with this guy, I was allowed to. But he kept taking me right to the edge and stopping, because he knew that I wasn't allowed to orgasm for that long.

I then gave the most incredible blowjob(s) of my LIFE(because I can't have sex for three-ish more weeks) and he came twice.

Fuck him if he's playing that stupid "I only say I can't cum so I'll get more blowjobs" shit. I wonder if my enthusiasm would have been the same without that. I think it would have been, though. I was very, very motivated to have a fucking orgasm. Then he gave me like 5.

GUYS I CAN HAVE SEX AGAIN SOON. This man is too fucking sexy and he better prepare himself.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I have a friend who recently had a terrible breakup and it was apparent her boyfriend checked out months ago since it had been 6 months since they had any sexual activity beyond cuddling. She decided she just wanted to get laid and sure enough, two days afterwards she managed to just go out and find a cute guy to spend the night with. I'm not sure how that conversation went down but I admire her for being able to just want to get laid and have some guy be attracted to her for the night. I've tried a couple times to hook up before with a random cute guy but I never managed to go very far- meaning, one kiss and instead of feeling turned on, it felt absolutely gross. It is repelling to me to have a strangers tongue in my mouth.
    I do wonder if I would be the same way if I had been in a relationship where I felt unwanted for months though. Difficult to say...either way. I want to get laid too. I get to see my boyfriend next weekend but I'm not sure if the getting laid is going to happen. Due to other reasons that don't belong in this thread. Sigh.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yay meeting fb tomorrow for 5 nights of fun.. energy permitting.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    I have a friend who recently had a terrible breakup and it was apparent her boyfriend checked out months ago since it had been 6 months since they had any sexual activity beyond cuddling. She decided she just wanted to get laid and sure enough, two days afterwards she managed to just go out and find a cute guy to spend the night with. I'm not sure how that conversation went down but I admire her for being able to just want to get laid and have some guy be attracted to her for the night. I've tried a couple times to hook up before with a random cute guy but I never managed to go very far- meaning, one kiss and instead of feeling turned on, it felt absolutely gross. It is repelling to me to have a strangers tongue in my mouth.
    I do wonder if I would be the same way if I had been in a relationship where I felt unwanted for months though. Difficult to say...either way. I want to get laid too. I get to see my boyfriend next weekend but I'm not sure if the getting laid is going to happen. Due to other reasons that don't belong in this thread. Sigh.
    I never thought I would flat out cheat on someone until I was in the same situation. And he wasn't even holding sex back he was just checking out emotionally. We dated for a year he was separated from his wife, she had cheated on him and was living with the dude but for whatever reason (probably cuz she's a bitch) she kept wanting to talk to him and them he'd get depressed. Honestly it should not have lasted a year but he really was a great guy when he bounced back and came around, ugh.

The last time it happened I broke up with him of course but the time before that I cheated on him and then told him everything because I'm stupid and felt bad. He forgave me which I thought it was weird. Whatever. They where probably still fucking, meh.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatica View Post
    I never thought I would flat out cheat on someone until I was in the same situation. And he wasn't even holding sex back he was just checking out emotionally. We dated for a year he was separated from his wife, she had cheated on him and was living with the dude but for whatever reason (probably cuz she's a bitch) she kept wanting to talk to him and them he'd get depressed. Honestly it should not have lasted a year but he really was a great guy when he bounced back and came around, ugh.

The last time it happened I broke up with him of course but the time before that I cheated on him and then told him everything because I'm stupid and felt bad. He forgave me which I thought it was weird. Whatever. They where probably still fucking, meh.
    Wow..that's something. A year is definitely long but at the same time it's about the right time to really get to know someone so I would probably have waited just as a long honestly, to see if that person "came around" as you said. I dragged on a relationship longer than it should have but it was in highschool so 3 months to me was a LOOOONG time to give someone a chance. The guy was too hurt by a previous relationship and kept throwing his insecurities on me and I hated it!

I honestly don't think it's that weird that he forgave you actually, if he hadn't been sexually intimate with you in awhile? But I don't know what the situation was. Together with his depression he probably understood that he wasn't giving you his all and couldn't feel upset over you cheating on him.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    So, the other night I suggested that we would use some bondage tape and have some bad ass sex to my boyfriend. His replied, "If you don't mind, I would just like to make passionate love to my girlfriend." And you know what? It was so passionate, I got a little emotional and choked up. I nearly busted out in tears (good thing it was pitch black). Have any of you got so emotional during sex that you cried during sex out of joy/passion/happiness/etc? Or am I being just a big sap?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Five nights with my fb interrupted by my PMT oh dear.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    So, the other night I suggested that we would use some bondage tape and have some bad ass sex to my boyfriend. His replied, "If you don't mind, I would just like to make passionate love to my girlfriend." And you know what? It was so passionate, I got a little emotional and choked up. I nearly busted out in tears (good thing it was pitch black). Have any of you got so emotional during sex that you cried during sex out of joy/passion/happiness/etc? Or am I being just a big sap?
    Yes, it was put to me as being cathartic or having catharsis. Whether that's a real thing or not, it happens and it's makes you entirely human (avoiding the word normal here).

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Ludicrously agonising sex headache. Anyone got any advice on dealing with these?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Advil. For every headache.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/crying-after-orgasm

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    Advil. For every headache.
    I was more thinking about prevention... It's a bit hard to be cuddly when your head feels like it's being squashed in a vice.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    She said "during" sex, not after. "Sex so good, it makes you cry." And, yeah, that's not all that uncommon, either. Sex is a very very mental thing, absolutely (tantric sex). And, many times, it's very very emotional ("lovemaking" vs. fucking).
    Last edited by allegro; 05-18-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I was more thinking about prevention... It's a bit hard to be cuddly when your head feels like it's being squashed in a vice.
    You get a headache from sex?

Get hydrated stat.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    That wasn't the problem, and my head's still pulsing two days later. Ladyfriend thinks it's something to do with a neck problem.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Sex is a migraine trigger for some people.

Or, see also coital cephalgia.
    Last edited by allegro; 05-19-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    I would LOVE to achieve this but all of my years of sexual activity, I have never had a g spot orgasm. Despite from countless sources saying that every woman is capable of having this, I don't think it's possible for me.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I would LOVE to achieve this but all of my years of sexual activity, I have never had a g spot orgasm. Despite from countless sources saying that every woman is capable of having this, I don't think it's possible for me.
    Never say never. One may surprise you! Have your bf find it.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Never say never. One may surprise you! Have your bf find it.
    I dunno. I'm kinda ashamed to tell him.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I don't know if I've ever had an internal orgasm with no clitoral stimulation. I *have* had internal orgasms without *direct* clitoral stimulation (the clitoris is bigger on the inside) and to me they just don't feel as good. I like g-spot area stimulation but the clit rules everything.

I think saying all women can come from g-spot stimulation is very silly and maybe reflective of a world that wants pnv to be the thing women are *supposed* to orgasm from.

I think you should tell him, though, because more orgasms. Either from getting more familiar with your body or more attention paid to what does work for you.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 05-23-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I dunno. I'm kinda ashamed to tell him.
    Ashamed to tell him what? I don't think most women would know their G spot if it bit them, and I suspect even less guys know where it is LOL. There is nothing to be ashamed about! But exploration is, like ^ she said, more about you and you get to have fun. Win win! I don't know that most women who have G spot orgasms have them without simultaneous clitoral stimulation (both digitally stimulated with no penis involved although a tongue could be involved, e.g. stimulating the G spot during oral sex which is pretty common). There was a big discussion in here about that, where ETS guys were giving advise about how to stimulate the G spot during oral sex (the "come here" motion).
    Last edited by allegro; 05-24-2015 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    (the clitoris is bigger on the inside)
    :: insert TARDIS joke here ::

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    :: insert TARDIS joke here ::
    Ahead of you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    So, earlier in the week, I had the girl over that I mentioned in the Relationship Thread. We were making out pretty heavily (keep in mind that all our clothes were on and no direct stimulation was being administered to her naughty bits), and at one point I grabbed a fistful of her hair and licked and sucked on her throat while I scratched her lower back...

She came twice in under a minute.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    So, earlier in the week, I had the girl over that I mentioned in the Relationship Thread. We were making out pretty heavily (keep in mind that all our clothes were on and no direct stimulation was being administered to her naughty bits), and at one point I grabbed a fistful of her hair and licked and sucked on her throat while I scratched her lower back...

She came twice in under a minute.
    It's true, I did.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It's true, I did.
    It was pretty amazing, wasn't it?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    It was pretty amazing, wasn't it?
    Why, I squealed like a little piggy bitch!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Why, I squealed like a little piggy bitch!
    I knew you would, you got a real purty mouth.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my wife and i basically never have sex when we're drunk. i don't know if it's negative association with her college years or something else, but she just never seems to get in the mood when we're drinking (which is unfortunate because i get EVEN MORE in the mood when i'm a bit tipsy).

anyway, on saturday night, she was somehow ready to go after a couple drinks each, and JESUS CHRIST we had an amazing time. she kept telling me to do things, she was SUPER into her boobs (either playing with them herself or demanding that i do), aggressive but in a good way, and after i came, she had me go down on her again (something that never happens) and then we went again for a bit. it was absolutely magical and so much fun. after we were done, she refused to put on a shirt and kept having me massage her boobs for about an hour.

and she wonders why i want to fool around when we have drinks...