Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    dude my ketamine days, the early 2000s, it was still legal. i have a little to say about it because it's one of the few things that i can say that ive done way, way more of than most.
    we ordered pounds of it from germany.
    even back in 98 when we were still in high school, the cop at the high school caught us with a bunch of it and knew we were insanely fucked up, but when they had it tested there was NOTHING they could do to us, lololol.

when my clique stopped getting hold of it legally, i quit fucking with it.
    i mean my people sold it CHEEP cheep cheep.

also shnm (some of my homeboys not me) lolol started breaking into veterinary clinics and getting hold of it when the overseas thing dried up (the degenerate fucks.)

Seriously, SERIOUSLY not me...it's just the SWIM thing cracks me up. MNLNM (my nigga leroy not me)

Anyway @ibanez33 i;m not trying to front but seriously, seriously, there was a point in time where we literally had POUNDS of K. Pure, fucking uncut K.
    it was insane. and it seemed safe enough that i REALLY took it to the edge experimenting with it. i would snort, say, a gram of it, and from what i understand, just be screaming the whole time...shit like that.
    You can't explain ketamine to the uninitiated...it's like reality rolls up into a little ball and implodes and what's left is a new reality.
    either that, or your senses are taken away and you get new senses.
    i hope you are doing enough of it to get the full effect.
    JESUS this is making me want some of it. it's probably been 12 years since i had any.

When it became illegal and my people stopped getting it, i bought some ONCE and was like WTF?!?! because what i got for $20 we used to sell for $5.

but i long for the days man. we had this invincible crew, like 20 of us, who were always together as much as possible when i was in my late teens/early twenties, and we did it to DEATH. it was during MDMA 2.0 ...the second big wave in 2000 or so.
    and honest to god, we had house parties that were all you can eat k. i miss it, and those days, and those people.
    God damn that all sounds amazing. How much were you paying/charging for it back when it was legal? It's $80 a gram nowadays where I am. Also you pretty much hit the nail on the head with "it's like reality rolls up into a little ball and implodes and what's left is a new reality. either that, or your senses are taken away and you get new senses.", I feel like it's usually a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by millionmilesaway View Post
    I don't do drugs but without a fault whenever drugs go missing at the vet clinic its the Ketamine.

also we have this fun little cocktail for cats called "kitty magic" (ketamine+buprenorphine+dexdomitor) when we reverse the dex all thats left is the ketamine and the cats are tweaked for the rest of the day. Sometimes its entertaining but lots of cats thrash around when coming down from it. I think it would be scary to see a person in the same situation
    huh, I don't find Ketamine really has a comedown like other drugs do. Eventually after I stop doing it I just sort of get less and less high until I'm sober again, whereas with most other drugs I can feel it starting to wear off and then it all just comes crashing down at once and I feel like shit for the next 12-24 hours.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 05-17-2015 at 05:31 PM.