Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    (And mescaline can still be found, kicks ass, and is actually among my favorite drugs. That said, OMFG I've had some absolutely HARROWING experiences with it. Seriously thought it might kill me once, lol.)
    REALLY? I thought those were the most mellow beautiful life-changes buzzes I've ever had. I mean, microdot was so SPEEDY for me, with my scalp fucking tingling for hours on end, whereas mescaline was so mellow and relaxed and "wow, look at all the beautiful [insert something inane here that probably wasn't all the beautiful but became really beautiful to me while high on mescaline]."

One time I spent what was probably at least thirty minutes (but seemed like seconds, because of course you have no concept of time on that shit) staring at some plain old clover in the dark in a really old cemetery under some moonlight and it appeared to me to be beautiful pastel colors of all kinds glowing gently under the moonlight until my friend came over and said, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT, THAT'S JUST CLOVER" and ruined my Thoreau moment.

Mescaline in pill form is probably the only drug I'd gladly do again without reservation or hesitation.

Of course, any of these sorts of drugs can go from "wow, beautiful, life-changing" to "what-the-fuck horrifying" depending on the AMOUNT YOU INGEST. I always did the smallest recommended amount, LOL.

I did wayyyyy too much hashish once and while hash seems like a fairly innocuous drug it isn't when you do way too much of it at around dusk and you get these weird visuals and everything is in black-and-white at dusk and I had a hard time in the woods and the clearing differentiating between the ground and the sky, it was the weirdest fucking thing, like this "am I dreaming or awake?" experience and I had to hang onto somebody to get out of those woods because I couldn't logically walk out normally, all from smoking wayyy too much Blonde Lebonese hash. I'll never forget it, ever.

I also smoked this shit called "Monkey Paw" a long time ago that made me so fucking paranoid, ugh, wtf.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-10-2016 at 01:33 PM.