Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...92883919/xbox/

My stats aren't so shitty now! Whoopee!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Keep going, buddy.

I think I saw your level at 20-something when you first posted the link?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    Keep going, buddy.

I think I saw your level at 20-something when you first posted the link?
    Yeah, my K/D graduated too.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuck that shit man. Not jumping on the hype train again. I'll be loling at all the lies they tell this time.
    but lets see.

"You don't beat COD by trying to be COD"
    Working on a new BF before a year has even gone by for BF3, Fuck your self DICE. Done with your shit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Dammit... Never played a Medal of Honor before. The beta sounds nifty though. Dunno though...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    But then I heard a rumor of this rumor that it was confirmed as a false rumor on the official BF twitter?

Anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^^DICE's twitter feed said not to believe anything about the beta unless you see it confirmed on the official Battlefield.com site. I also heard that EA removed the "beta with pre-order" image from Origin and the web site.

I played Medal of Honor. I thought it was a decent game. The multiplayer, the few rounds that I played, seemed really hardcore (I typically died in 1 to 3 shots) and quite different from Battlefield 3.

EA has about 3 military franchises that they could rotate. Medal of Honor, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Battlefield. And that doesn't count them digging up an old FPS franchise or making other spinoffs.

I expect to still be playing Battlefield 3 well into late 2013. If they want to release a new Battlefield game in time for Christmas of NEXT year (16-17 months from now), I'm ok with it, but I think a Summer 2014 or Fall 2014 release would be better. New consoles would be out by then anyway, so I hope they release a next-gen version for the new consoles.

In other words, I'm ok with a new Battlefield at Christmas of next year (basically about 18 months from now), but I'd rather that they wait until early summer 2014, when the last map pack will be getting old and new consoles will be out.

I'd rather they wait a little longer than Christmas 2013, but I won't be aggravated if they release it then.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolemite View Post
    ^^^DICE's twitter feed said not to believe anything about the beta unless you see it confirmed on the official Battlefield.com site. I also heard that EA removed the "beta with pre-order" image from Origin and the web site.
    http://www.amazon.com/Medal-Honor-Wa...medal+of+honor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    EA put the ad on Origin, then removed it, then DICE denied it and said if it isn't on battlefield.com, then it isn't official, then about 1 day later, the add was back on Origin and the "official announcement" was made. The whole thing was ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's like they don't know what they're doing.

New Armored Kill trailer tomorrow with a sneak peek of Aftermath
    Faceboook event!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/events/349138631829747/

Also confirmation that BF4 will be a modern shooter. Many in the community thought it'd be the sequel to BF2142

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/13/batt...he-modern-day/

and if you plan on playing this on xbox tonight. A DICE dev will be online for you to try to get his tags.
    details: http://www.mordorhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2786

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    You know, Hardcore would be awesome if it didn't always attract the cunts that like to team kill.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    dolemite - Assuming you're talking about having played MoH Warfighter alpha, please elaborate in the appropriate thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    dolemite - Assuming you're talking about having played MoH Warfighter alpha, please elaborate in the appropriate thread.
    I'm talking about the old Medal of Honor. I have it for both xbox and pc. http://www.amazon.com/Medal-Honor-Xb...honor+xbox+360

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Damnit, that game shit.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Meh. Whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New Amour Kill Trailer.
    Tanks, Snow, and more AC130 on Rails.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ah shit.

lolol

If it comes out next year...

Or whatever. I'm busy eyeing MoH at the moment. And returnig to BC2.
    Last edited by Amaro; 07-17-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Meh, not too thrilled about vehicular shit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'll still probably be on foot. lol

I also don't love vehicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think you guys are playing the wrong series than. or well.. I thought. Battlefield isn't really about vehicles any more. Due to crummy design and physics.(Tank drifting, can smash through a building but stopped by a small brick wall?)

Buuuut Mr.Gustav Halling "we cannot forget about infantry." so here we have the "biggest map in BF history." with bunches of flags. So you can run and gun your legs off.

And so, we have flags in bunches.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PooPooMeowChow View Post
    I think you guys are playing the wrong series than. or well.. I thought. Battlefield isn't really about vehicles any more. Due to crummy design and physics.(Tank drifting, can smash through a building but stopped by a small brick wall?)

Buuuut Mr.Gustav Halling "we cannot forget about infantry." so here we have the "biggest map in BF history." with bunches of flags. So you can run and gun your legs off.

And so, we have flags in bunches.
    Honestly I'm just too lazy to focus on bettering my vehicular skills. In my experience with this game it sure feels like there's more of a learning curve than BC2 had. Or I'm just THAT lazy.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Went ahead and bought Premium yesterday. I figured I'm likely to go get Armored Kill and like the change up of Close Quarters. The CQ Prima pdf guide is actually very well done and I like the stats reset feature when and if I decide I'm bored. So far I'm feeling good about being sucked into this. Although I'm having trouble getting CQ maps and game modes mixed into my server rotation even though I set my Browser filter to include them. Are they keeping them separated since the pools of lobbies are dependent on DLC owners/non owners? Or am I missing something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought premium as soon as it came out. I don't regret it at all. Of course, I still play the game all the time, so I get my money's worth.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Looked pretty legit to me...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Way to milk shit dry, DICE/EA.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    lol

It got me turned on, actually. But I haven't played in over a week...so maybe that's it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've been playing BF 1943 much lately and I've enjoyed it so I was thinking of getting BF3. The question is should I wait and buy the "Premium Edition" or buy the normal version now. How essential are the DLC packs for playing the multiplayer and are they really worth the money?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ax Mr. L View Post
    I've been playing BF 1943 much lately and I've enjoyed it so I was thinking of getting BF3. The question is should I wait and buy the "Premium Edition" or buy the normal version now. How essential are the DLC packs for playing the multiplayer and are they really worth the money?

I'd say just drop the extra 20 and get the Premium Edition this late in the game. You get a lot more and if you enjoy multiplayer in the Battlefield (or any FPS really) series then the DLC packs for more game modes and maps are essential.