Thread: Battlefield 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah there's a mad amount of input lagg. It's the major issue on xbox right now. It's insane.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PooPooMeowChow View Post
    Yeah there's a mad amount of input lagg. It's the major issue on xbox right now. It's insane.
    A part of me thinks that even when any input lag issue is fixed, what I speak of will remain. I believe it's a separate game flaw.

Some other random thing I notice...probably also not gonna be fixed...empty all your bullets in a handgun, the 1911, for example, and tap the fire button as fast as you can physically. Notice how it actuallu responds to each fire, as opposed to how slow it gets shot when the gun is loaded, yet you're trying to fire at the same high speed. You can't. Just bullshit.

I also despise how I can't do anything (like go to the start menu) once the kill cam has appeared, only bring up the scoreboard. Bullshit annoyance, albeit small.

I will continue the list of bullshit as I scoop it.
    Last edited by Amaro; 02-10-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    I also despise how I can't do anything (like go to the start menu) once the kill cam has appeared, only bring up the scoreboard. Bullshit annoyance, albeit small.

Yeah I hate this too, same with the end game screen. Right now its faster to go to Xbox Dash Board and restart the game than waiting for a new round on a map I probably hate. Probably because there's no "next map" on the game results screen.

I think waiting for Kill cam is on the list to be fixed, It's at least an easy fix.