Page 50 of 196 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 5853

Thread: Vinyl Collectors Unite!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Got my Rob Zombie LP in from Enjoy The Ride today. Man the variant colors on this are stunning. Super stoked about this release. Mine came without the numbered sticker as well, so I'm just going to tell myself that I got #1/500.

Good luck to all of us attempting to score the Batman 7"s tomorrow! Fully planning on it being a shit show as aside from Man-Bat everything is essentially just "left-over" from SDCC so they'll all go pretty fast. Should be fun!
    Last edited by richardp; 08-07-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @richardp and @Landshark

Make sure you guys check the cardboard the LP came in! My sticker was taped to the cardboard insert that separated the sleeve from the outside of the package. The stickers are not attached to the LP itself.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    mondo batman sale was crazy. i was already logged in, ready to go, refreshing when they went up and i cldnt check out fast enough to get joker or harley. really bummed. cant wait to see ebay blow up lol

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle View Post
    @richardp and @Landshark

Make sure you guys check the cardboard the LP came in! My sticker was taped to the cardboard insert that separated the sleeve from the outside of the package. The stickers are not attached to the LP itself.
    Yup, I scoured through the packaging and still think I may just be without a number. Oh well, the number wasn't all that important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hologram parade View Post
    mondo batman sale was crazy. i was already logged in, ready to go, refreshing when they went up and i cldnt check out fast enough to get joker or harley. really bummed. cant wait to see ebay blow up lol
    I scored the Man-Bat 7", but Pay-Pal was being a motherfucker so I missed out on Joker as well. Had that in my cart and it sold out while Pay-Pal was loading. UGH.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    paypal is much faster then typing in all the cc info, and i had both in my cart, but both the mondo site and paypal were lagging. looks like they are sold out of all 4 of the 7" now. didnt think it was going to be like this seeing as they werent as ltd as the 1000 pressing of jurassic park or halloween. i was able to get clay face for myself and man bat for a friends b day. its a long shot, but if anyone is willing/wants to trade clay face or man bat for a joker or harley you wld be my new best friend and id obv pay for shipping and throw a extra $10 your way etc

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I managed to score all four. Feel very lucky. Buying at Mondo's website is insane. The issue with Paypal lag is why I only use my CC on there. It actually takes less time to type in the CC #s than it does for Mondo to process Paypal.

It's a long shot, but I'm willing to trade my Man-Bat for a Mr. Freeze, if anyone has one.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I didn't get a single 7" sorry Ryan

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I also lucked out and got all 4 up for sale on their site. Although I was really hoping for Freeze as well...

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Those Harley, Joker and Freeze 7"s are fantastic looking, congrats to everyone who managed to score one! I'd really love if they they did a full, normal soundtrack for it with the classic B:TAS image of Batman with the cowl lifted up, red in the background, etc. as a standard release.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I had a friend trying for me, as I was at work. He wasn't able to get Harley or Joker, but did snag Clay Face! I'm satisfied with that. I always thought he was a fun villain on the show.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Those Harley, Joker and Freeze 7"s are fantastic looking, congrats to everyone who managed to score one! I'd really love if they they did a full, normal soundtrack for it with the classic B:TAS image of Batman with the cowl lifted up, red in the background, etc. as a standard release.
    From what Justin subtly hinted towards, these won't be the last items we see from Mondo that is Batman related over the next several months.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    I also lucked out and got all 4 up for sale on their site. Although I was really hoping for Freeze as well...
    Fuuuuuuuck you.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Fuuuuuuuck you.
    My friend Nick somehow got all 4 as well and shot me a text saying that. I was all like MOTHERFUCKER I'M STILL WAITING FOR PAYMENT SCREEN TO LOAD.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    *sigh* Between this and the Marvel prints Mike Mitchell put up for sale from his recent Mondo exhibit, I'm lucking out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    @Landshark - Hit up the contact info on ETR records and see if they can supply you with the missing sticker.
    I might, but not that big of a deal. I got the other copy (plus the new blu-ray of the show we went to) for a buddy who's a big RZ fan and Saturday's his birthday. I'll give him the sticker for his.

@richardp and @Landshark
    Thanks for the heads up, but already did - that's where I found the one that was in there for #339.

Also for anyone who might be interested, Urban Outfitters has an exclusive clear version of the new Spoon LP on their site:

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Latest addition to the collection. It's a bootleg, but its a damn beautiful bootleg. It also states that its remastered too.....I'll give it a spin tomorrow and compare it to my OMR version.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't know how interested anyone on this forum is in Brand New, but this is one of my all time favorite records and it just got a new pressing by the company which did the first (and in my opinion, best) pressing:

http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCro...roductid=11735

Unlike the more expensive Music on Vinyl and Academy Fight Song pressings, the first triple crown one came with an insert of xeroxed hand-written lyrics to the entire album, and it's in a nice gatefold sleeve. I assume the same is the case with this new one.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renholder View Post
    I don't know how interested anyone on this forum is in Brand New, but this is one of my all time favorite records and it just got a new pressing by the company which did the first (and in my opinion, best) pressing:

Unlike the more expensive Music on Vinyl and Academy Fight Song pressings, the first triple crown one came with an insert of xeroxed hand-written lyrics to the entire album, and it's in a nice gatefold sleeve. I assume the same is the case with this new one.
    That's a fantastic album. I'm lucky to not only own the first pressing of this LP, but the original pressing of Deja Entendu as well. Really wish Brand New would hurry up and release their new album.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    OMG....I hit GOLD today at Easy Street Records in West Seattle!!

First up, this what I went home with....

1991 Official Island Records picture disc of Achtung Baby

2ndly, I got a copy of the U-2 Three single. Sadly, its not the limited edition #'d out of 1000 copy, but its still neat to own and the record itself looks like it was never played. (cool thing too is I paid $15 for it after my ESR coupon)

and here is the big purchase of the night.....mint condition and still has the CD / info insert

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    And here is what I had to leave behind because I couldn't bring myself to drop this kind of cash.....it seems like someone ditched their 90's collection because there is a bunch of original pressed items and some of them are still sealed!!!

180g Zooropa pressed on white vinyl with small specks of black - $40

Nirvana - In Utero Sealed and Nevermind has the gold promo stamp on the rear. My mouth dropped when I saw these....I *really* want that Nevermind since I've never seen the gold promo stamped version before. (Not Pictured: Sealed OG press of Unplugged - $75)

and now check out this sweet Soundgarden spread.....all original pressings......

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    That's a fantastic album. I'm lucky to not only own the first pressing of this LP, but the original pressing of Deja Entendu as well. Really wish Brand New would hurry up and release their new album.
    I have the first print, as well. It was the first vinyl I ever bought outside of A Perfect Circle's discography (I've been an obsessive collector of everything APC since I was a kid). HOWEVER, I really had to go for that sea foam variant anyway.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renholder View Post

i have this version and it's definitely one of my favorite records. i know it's not as rare as some of the other pressings but it still fetches quite a lot on the second-hand market (not that i'd ever sell it, since it's one of my favorite albums).

also just got another record as a trade for labor time:

queens of the stone age - era vulgaris 3x10"

at first, i was like "aw, man, does the album have stereo and mono versions? this record store only has the mono version!" and then i looked closer and it says "you have mono" and i started laughing really hard in the middle of the store and a couple people looked at me like i was insane.

anyway, really looking forward to listening to it, since i've never actually heard this whole album. wish it had the song with trent on it (didn't even know it was only on the non-US version) but i still love me some qotsa!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    ^^^
    I still need to get that LP

I got this in the mail today.....Israeli promo only 12"

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Of course this has to be announced right after I purchase the original pressing

Quote Originally Posted by Music On Vinyl
    Filth Pig is the sixth studio album by industrial metal band Ministry. Originally released in 1996, Ministry stripped all synthesizers and most samples from their style and made the music almost entirely with ultra-noisy guitars, heavy bass, and real drums. Filth Pig was supported with the singles/videos "Reload", "The Fall", "Lay Lady Lay" ( a cover of Bob Dylan's old country-tinged hit) and "Brick Windows".
    • 180 gram audiophile vinyl
    • Insert
    • First pressing of 1500 copies on orange/yellow vinyl

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/...g#.U-cnRYBdVqs

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Mudhoney - My Brother the Cow reissue. Only 1000 copies in white w/ bonus 7"

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Let's hope Amazon.ca honors this price......

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    related:

the adore deluxe box set is only $85 + about $10 shipping (canadian dollars) on amazon.ca (which works out to about $86 US total compared to $99 without shipping on regular amazon)
    the aeroplane flies high VINYL box set is only $60 + about $10 shipping (again, canadian dollars) on amazon.ca (which works out to about $65 US total compared to $120 without shipping on regular amazon)

holy shit, that's a good fucking deal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah, I tried that too, but unfortunately I've already gotten a cancellation notice... sigh. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Let's hope Amazon.ca honors this price......

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Yeah, my order got cancelled as well

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The vinyl hype train just keeps on going. These two 90s relics are now being pressed...though I'm not entirely certain either one are terribly necessary.

Spin Doctors - Pocket Full of Kryptonite
    Terminator 2 Soundtrack